Welcome to A Hard Day’s Night with the Beatles live and interactive virtual experience!
Be transported back to the 60s in London to see these places and more on this online tour, from the comfort of your own home.
• Get Back to the place where the opening scenes for A Hard Day’s Night were filmed
• the restaurant featured in Help!
• the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
• the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
• the apartment where Ringo, Jimi Hendrix and John and Yoko all lived – and where the Two Virgins album cover was taken.
• we’ll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. It was here that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand, and Paul dreamt one of his most famous songs.
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
This tour can be arranged privately. Please send me a message if you would like to request a specific date and time.
|Group Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for a group.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Price||$14 / person||$99 total|
Preparing for your Experience
Dynamic and interactive online experience, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia.
Please feel free to join the Zoom meeting a few minutes before the start of the event. The virtual tour will last approximately 1 hour, with questions and chat afterwards.
Meet Your Guide
Mr Richard J Porter
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I run Beatles in London and Rock'n'Roll London walking tours. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!