Join us for an unforgettable cocktail making experience.
While we can’t run our regular Secret Cocktail Experience, we decided to create an online version of it.
To make sure you get the best experience, we partnered with professional mixologists and bartenders who created an amazing cocktail menu for us and we will be teaching you the art of making them.
Along with the cocktail-crafting, we will be sharing stories from Hoi An and making sure everyone is fully involved and having a great time!
Each experience is based on one kind of alcohol. We are offering vodka-based cocktails by default but we also have a rum cocktail menu available. Feel free to contact us if you have special requests or would like to make a booking for a large group.
You don’t need any fancy bar equipment to make cocktails. We also don’t want to break your budget so the ingredients will be easily obtainable for all.
Upon booking, we will send you a Zoom link to join the experience. Please test your mic, speaker, and video beforehand.
Preparing for your Experience
What to Prepare
• Any vodka you like (1/4 bottle per person)
• A couple of limes or lemons
• Sugar syrup or honey or both
• A lot of ice
• Fresh coriander or basil or any other herbs
• Tomato juice
• Tabasco or any other hot sauce (ie. Sriracha), salt, sugar, pepper, and any spices you have at home (we suggest paprika and cumin)
• Worcestershire sauce or soya sauce or fish sauce
• A few of the following for decoration: celery, pickles, olives, cherry tomatoes, fresh chili pepper + optional skewer or toothpick
• A shot of espresso (or Vietnamese coffee and condensed milk)
• A shot of coffee liqueur. Don't worry if it's hard for you to get it - we can get by without it.
• A few coffee beans or coffee powder for decoration
EQUIPMENT: shot glass or measuring cup; knife and cutting board; muddler or pestle or wooden spoon; cocktail shaker or reusable water bottle or sealable jar; teaspoon and tablespoon; strainer
GLASSES (optional; you can use any kind of glasses you have at home): old-fashioned glass; highball; martini glass
Please prepare the ingredients and set up the tools in advance so they are easily accessible during the experience.
Meet Your Guide
I'm originally from Russia but have been living in Vietnam for the last 7 years and am in love with the country’s culture and food. For the last 2 years, I've been running a unique Secret Cocktail Experience in Hoi An that was featured in the New York Times and Harper's Bazaar.
For this online experience, I partnered with Christopher, a professional mixologist who used to live in Hoi An and recently moved to France. He has been crafting cocktails at many famous bars and fine dining restaurants around Australia, Vietnam and Europe.