On this Live Virtual Tour, you will discover the Magical World of Harry Potter as your guide virtually takes you to the movie's most popular filming locations in London. Starting at Westminster Tube station, on this magical experience you will discover:
- The Tube entrance that flummoxed Mr Weasley on his way to the Ministry of Magic with Harry.
- The Ministry of Magic visitor entry where Harry used a very unusual phone box, as well as the Public Toilet entrance behind a statue.
- The Grimmauld Place lookalike street - full of history and mystery in Craven Street.
- Trafalgar Square where the death eaters swept through at the beginning of the Half-Blood Prince
- Diagon Alley for some virtual shopping at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and to visit the darker side of the magic world in Knockturn Alley
- The historic opera theatre in the West End, where the Cursed Child first came to life.
- The curious shop chock full of Harry Potter artwork
- Piccadilly Circus where Harry celebrated his birthday on the run while escaping the Death Eaters at the beginning of his journey for the Deathly Hallows.
For anyone wishing for a bit of reminder of the magic in this world, this virtual experience will reignite it, along with the love and nostalgia felt for the Harry Potter series.
|Public Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for the public.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Reduced pricing available with subscription! Learn more|
Preparing for your Experience
This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
The price is set per tour is for a maximum of 10 people. If your party is larger, please contact us.
Meet Your Guide
We are an international team of history buffs, travel junkies and tech geeks who believe in a better way to travel, offering authentic private tours led by handpicked guides in the world's great cities.