Let's virtually travel to a centuries-old trading hub and Morocco's first of four imperial cities.
Marrakech is a city where Europe, Africa and the Middle East mingle and merge and this virtual tour is the perfect opportunity to discover the city's history, see the most popular squares and immerse yourself into its globally famous exotic souks.
You will see:
- See fortune tellers, snake charmers, poets, and storytellers on historic square Jemma El Fna,
- Café de France, one of the best-known cafés on the square and a Marrakech institution,
- Tangia and Machoui local cooking ovens and stalls,
- The Olives Market where you can find green olives, matured black olives (Marrakech speciality), pink olives and even harissa marinated olives.
- The Souk Semmarine, a covered alley where you can find from pâtisseries and pottery to high-quality fabric and textiles shops.
|Public Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for the public.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Price||Not Available||$130 total|
Preparing for your Experience
This experience will be broadcasted live from the streets, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
It's designed as an entirely private experience for you and your group
Meet Your Guide
We are an international team of history buffs, travel junkies and tech geeks who believe in a better way to travel, offering authentic private tours led by handpicked guides in the world's great cities.