On this Live Virtual Tour, we will take you to the Old Royal Berlin where you will stroll by the most remarkable squares and buildings with your local guide. You will discover:
- Museum Island: one of the most visited sights of Germany's capital and one of the most important museum sites in Europe.
- Berlin Cathedral: one of the main landmarks in Berlin's cityscape.
- Unter den Linden: a popular boulevard in Berlin's Mitte district.
- Bebelplatz: a public square where the book burning memorial can be found.
- Gendarmenmarkt: a square with three of the most remarkable buildings in Berlin.
|Group Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for a group.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Price||Not Available||$95 total|
Preparing for your Experience
This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
The price is set per tour is for a maximum of 10 people. If your party is larger, please contact us.
Meet Your Guide
We are an international team of history buffs, travel junkies and tech geeks who believe in a better way to travel, offering authentic private tours led by handpicked guides in the world's great cities.