In this experience, we will look at the historical and traditional religious beliefs of some of the largest tribes in Kenya. You will also learn about the connection they share with modern day religions, more so Christianity.
The experience will flow as follows:
1. Brief overview of Kenya as a country, get to familiarize yourself with what Kenya has to offer
2. Identify the major tribes
3. Historical review of each tribe while focusing on their religious history
4. Comparison of the different religious history that share similarities to the Judeo-Christian perspective. (Finally find out who borrowed from whom)
5. We get your perspectives unpacked in a chilled Q & A session
It is my hope that you will have learned not only about Kenya as a country and it's indigenous people, but you will also walk away with a rich knowledge of what tribes were like prior to colonization
This experience is great for private groups, team-building and schools.
Meet Your Guide
I am a lover of people and history with a broadcast journalist by profession prior to becoming a tour guide. I have had a heavy fascination with religion as a whole and have delved heavily into piecing together the jigsaw puzzle that is religious beliefs.. That's why through this experience, it is my hope that you will get a sneak peek of the Kenyan religious history.
Preparing for your Experience
1. Download Zoom APP
2. Receive Zoom link to join the tour after booking