On this Live Virtual Tour, you will discover:
- Red Square
- Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Saint Basil’s Cathedral
- State Historical Museum
- The Kremlin
- GUM Department Store
- Kazan Cathedral
- Zaryadye Park
- Nikolskaya street
- Metropol Hotel
- Bolshoi Theatre
- The former KGB building
- Stalin's skyscraper
|Public Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for the public.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Price||Not Available||$130 total|
Preparing for your Experience
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
- The tour will be private for a small group of 10 people.
- Date and Time may be affected by weather conditions to guarantee the best experience
Meet Your Guide
We are an international team of history buffs, travel junkies and tech geeks who believe in a better way to travel, offering authentic private tours led by handpicked guides in the world's great cities.
Andrea K - Voyager
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Moscow with "Tanya". We felt like we were walking in Red Square with her. She gave us a great overview of the area - as well as photos of the interiors. She had a good command of the English language and was very pleasant to 'be with'.
We would recommend this tour to others.