On this Live Virtual Tour, we will show you The Other Kremlin of Moscow: Izmailovo Kremlin, a unique centre of culture and entertainment. It's known as a Russian 'Disneyland' because of its architectural style of Old Muscovite Russia which consists of colourful ornament and wooden architecture.
Your guide will take you through markets, where they will talk about local products like a matryoshka doll and its history, Faberge eggs, Soviet items, amber jewellery and much more.
You will also visit the Izmailovo Flea Market, home to a vibrant confection of stalls selling everything from books, baskets, retro toys and furniture to Soviet memorabilia, fur hats, nesting dolls and traditional artwork. Here’s where you can find unique Russian souvenirs and gifts, sample national delicacies and see the local life in action.
Nearby there is a new hipster area you will discover with your tour guide where you will get to see Moscow's graffiti and unique stores.
|Public Experience||Private/Custom Experience|
|Who||You will be one of several joining the experience from across the globe.||Exclusive experience for you and/or your party|
|Interaction||You will get a chance to ask questions, however, the guide will be attending to all participants.||You will get more one on one time with your guide throughout the experience.|
|Experience||Standard, curated for the public.||You can make custom requests to your interests.|
|When||Choose from an available time.||Choose from an available time slot or request a specific date and time.|
|Reduced pricing available with subscription! Learn more|
Preparing for your Experience
- This experience will be broadcasted live from the location, no Powerpoint presentations are involved.
- The Live Virtual Tour will be on the platform Zoom, and you will receive a link in your email to gain access.
- The recording of the tour will be available for all participants to keep for the future.
- It's designed as a private experience for you and your group. Each person can be connected from one device.
- The tour will be private for a small group of 10 people.
Meet Your Guide
We are an international team of history buffs, travel junkies and tech geeks who believe in a better way to travel, offering authentic private tours led by handpicked guides in the world's great cities.